VERSATILE 24-HOUR OPERATOR STOOL
If you need the height and want a headrest, look no further than the 3150HR Two-Step Task Stool. With adjustable headrest, seat depth, two-step footrest, and a 550-pound weight capacity, this model provides all the comfort and durability needed for a 24/7 intensive use stool. Covered by our unbeatable Concept Seating Warranty and available with casters or glides.
- Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is especially important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, our base is unmatched in strength and stability.
- Infinitely adjustable lumbar support puts back pressure relief at your fingertips. Adjustable back insures lumbar is exactly where you want it.
- This model also features a height-adjustable backrest. Raise or lower it to one of 6 positions to fit your body type and fine-tune the lumbar support.
- Make your chairs new again by swapping out covers and extend the life of your 24/7 chair all within a matter of minutes. The bottom cover is held on by Velcro and the backrest cartridge can be swapped out easily with a screw driver.
- Our goal is to provide proper ergonomic support for 4% female size (approximately 5’ 0”) to the 97% male (approximately 6’ 5”). Height and depth adjustments are at your fingertips.
- Easily adjust the width of the armrests to accommodate a larger person or a person with a duty belt just by sliding out the arms. Adjustment is made by loosening the thumb screw and adjusting to the desired width. Adjustable to 2.5” on both sides.
Click here for PDF specs sheet