Simplicity of Design and Function.
This chair’s simplicity of design and function allows the user to concentrate on the tasks at hand. Its modern look fits perfectly in any office or conference setting.
- Field-installable headrest adjusts up/down, with an innovative coat hook built into its design.
- Pocket built into the back frame allows convenient storage for company mail or personal items.
- ENERSORB™ foam in seat and headrest conforms to the body when the user sits and reverts to its natural form when user exits chair.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release.
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment.
- ABLEX™ mesh backing moves with the user and allows air to pass freely, making it comfortable in all environments.
- Dual-layer standard Mystic fabric is perforated for exceptional airflow. Its four-way stretch moves perfectly with the ENERSORB™ foam for added comfort and durability.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out, complete with lockable swivel arm pads.
- Waterfall seat design gently slopes away from the legs, minimizing pressure on the thighs and promoting good posture.
- Rated for users up to 350 lbs.
- CH—Polished aluminum base | All models
- Silver mesh back | All models
- 2″ soft tile casters | All models
- 3″ larger wheel carpet casters | All models
Click here for PDF specs sheet
There are no reviews yet.