Versatile 24-Hour Operator Chair
Combine the function of a task chair with the comfort of a high back, then add a wider seat base for more room. The result is the unique and versatile 3152HR, one of the best office operator chairs on the market. The head rest (or optional neck roll) easily slides out of the way when not needed, and a locked-forward chair setting can provide ergonomic support while doing desk work. The 3152HR heavy-duty operator chair from Concept Seating is sturdy, spacious and comfortable.
- Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is especially important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, our base is unmatched in strength and stability.
- Infinitely adjustable lumbar support puts back pressure relief at your fingertips. Adjustable back insures lumbar is exactly where you want it.
- This model also features a height-adjustable backrest. Raise or lower it to one of 6 positions to fit your body type and fine-tune the lumbar support.
- Make your chairs new again by swapping out covers and extend the life of your 24/7 chair all within a matter of minutes. The bottom cover is held on by Velcro and the backrest cartridge can be swapped out easily with a screw driver.
- Our goal is to provide proper ergonomic support for 4% female size (approximately 5’ 0”) to the 97% male (approximately 6’ 5”). Height and depth adjustments are at your fingertips.
- Not a better warranty in the business. 24/7 warranty that covers normal wear and tear for people up to 550lbs for 6 years. Compare to a standard warranty that only covers defects in workmanship and parts.
Click here for PDF specs sheet