…a Search of Pursuit.
Quest is deﬁned as a search of pursuit made in order to obtain something. For ECD’s Quest Series, the pursuit was to create the most comfortable and ergonomic ofﬁce chair in the industry. Working in conjunction with a major corporations (who we named the chair after) ergonomic team and their industrial therapy group, ECD developed this family of chairs to give each user unparalleled support and comfort. Each chair puts more support down the center of the back, in the thoracic area to keep the proper curvature of the spine while sitting properly upright.
AV A I L A B L E AND STANDARD F E AT U R E S
- Independent seat and backrest adjustment
- Multiple Mechanism options
- Adjustable arms with available width adjustment
- Adjustable seat depth
- Fully upholstered backrest with inner-edge upholstery protection
- Contoured waterfall edge seat with reinforced inner structure
- Ratchet adjustable back height
- Thoracic back foam with lumbar support
- Multiple seat and back sizes to meet the needs of the 1st percentile and 99th percentile of the population
- Memory or Molded Foam
- Three cylinder heights and two stool kit heights fitting multiple users and applications
Click here for PDF specs sheet